Our Trackman Simulators are for everyone. Looking to book a corporates event, a birthday party or just tired of playing out in the cold? Simulators can be rented one at a time, together or with our main hallway.
– A deposit of $50 per simulator will be applied toward a $200 food and beverage minimum.
The Scoring Lab
The Scoring Lab is a 2,500 square foot indoor practice facility with premium synthetic turf, synthetic putting and chipping, an indoor tee line and a Trackman Simulator.
– There is a $150 rental fee to book The Scoring Lab
The Driving Range at Family Golf and Learning Center is here to accommodate you. The Double Decker range features LED lighting as well as 30 heated year-round bays. If you have 10 golfers or 100 our driving range is here to welcome your group.
– Half Terrace: The half terrace of the driving range has a capacity of 50 people. Semi-Private and can be reserved with the restaurant. $125 rental fee
– Full Terrace: The full terrace of the driving range has the capacity of 100 people. Private event space that can be reserved with the restaurant. $250 rental fee
The Back Nine Restaurant
The Back Nine offers a semi-private event space with an indoor lounge, restaurant and bar and a terrace overlooking the outdoor practice area.
– The Back Nine Restaurant offers a semi-private event space. $125 rental fee
Rental Fees are Non-Refundable and not applied to minimums. Fees are compounded if renting multiple areas. All deposits are applied to Food and Beverage Minimums. Spaces requiring deposits do not have room fees. Minimums only include food and beverage expenditures. Rental fees, tax and gratuity expenses are not used to satisfy minimums.
“In August, we attended Par-Tee for Pedal, in support of “Team Victoria Drier”. What an amazing evening with this inspiring Pedal the Cause group at Family Golf and Learning Center in Kirkwood. The owner, Adam Betz, was gracious enough to show us around the facility that includes a par-three course, several Trackman training simulators, an indoor putting green, and impressive pro shop. There are double-tiered LED-lit and heated bays for year-round golfing. We had drinks on the lovely outside patio and the staff was so incredibly friendly and helpful. We even got to ice up our own Margaritas using the bike blender. Such a fabulous event for a fabulous cause.”